department of medicine
Dr. Shiv Ratan Lal established the department of Medicine in 1933. Since its inception, this clinic has been serving Aharnish, which has always been more of a Thought Center and a Service Center.
It was the versatality of Dr. Sohan Lal that the fame of the clinic spread to the neighbouring state of Bihar and neighbouring country Nepal. Currently the third generation under the leadership of Dr. Anand Kumar is committed to fulfill the tradition established by his legendry forefathers. He is continuously trying his innovative ideas for expanding his craft by the use of technology via telemedicine, online/offline consultancy and medicine dispensing.