DR. SHIV RATAN LAL was the founder of the Department of Homeopathy during the Pre-Independence of India in 1933.
DR. SOHAN LAL's revolutionary efforts to provide holistic affordable healthcare services to the economically weaker sections of the society made him the doctor of "masses". His craft touched the lives of millions of lesser privileged people, which established him as a ''Brand'' and an "Icon of Homeopathy". The extensive four decades of clinical work of Dr. Sohan Lal has been archived as case studies for future references. The past two generations of doctors were pioneers in the field of Homeopathy.
DR. ANAND KUMAR, the third generation, in the year 1998 joined the prestigious clinic as a Consultant Physician and he established the "Department of Internal Medicine". Since then, the clinic offers a unique integrated healthcare facility in a “POLYCLINIC” set up provided by a Department of Homeopathy and by a Department of Internal Medicine. Dr. Anand Kumar had the privilege to work as an apprentice to his father Dr. Sohan Lal, where he honed his professional skills. Currently, Dr. Anand Kumar as the Proprietor of Dr. Sohan Lal Clinic is committed to preserving his great legacy and carrying forward the Noble Tradition Of Service, Devotion, and Trust to its centennial year.
DR. SOHAN LAL CLINIC is a state-of-the-art POLYCLINIC facility with world-class infrastructure and facilities for patients from all around the globe. Dr. Sohan Lal Clinic is believed to be one of the best POLYCLINIC and is an established leader among healthcare providers with multiple achievements and peoples accreditations to its name for its high success rate in the treatment and being globally affordable.
One of the aspects that sets us apart as the best POLYCLINIC is that Dr. Sohan Lal Clinic is accredited by:-
1-3 Generations Of Reputed Doctors.
2-88 Years Of Clinical Experience.
3-6 Million Satisfied Patients.
4-A Brand- Highly Trusted.
5-Holistic Integrated Treatment.
Dr. Sohan Lal Clinic under the leadership of Dr. Anand Kumar is a regional hub for healthcare facilities to the large state of Uttar Pradesh, adjoining the state of Bihar, and neighboring country Nepal. From this very vast geographical population, many patients are from the economically weaker sections of the society and they hope for affordable treatment. HOMEOPATHY is their first choice because:-
- SAFE and HEALTHY – No Side Effects.
- RAPID RESPONSE & Permanent Cure.
- INCREASES IMMUNITY – Less Prone To Diseases.
- GLOBALLY AFFORDABLE – For All.
- HIGH SUCCESS RATE – In Chronic & Re-occurring diseases.
Dr. Anand Kumar as a Consultant Physician provides an unparalleled spectrum of preventive and diagnostic treatment to patients of all age groups. He is skilled in managing patients suffering from chronic multi-system and re-occurring diseases. He strives to provide the best possible medical treatment to his patients aiming to achieve the highest possible success rate. He has a wealth of clinical experience to provide treatment with a broader vision and expertise.
In Dr. Sohan Lal Clinic, the integrated POLYCLINIC facility offers patients to choice of their mode of treatment; either from the Department of Homeopathy or from the Department of Internal Medicine.
In Dr. Sohan Lal Clinic, the O.P.D patients with multi-system diseases have the facility of hospitalization at Sadashaya Super Speciality Hospital. Here Dr. Anand Kumar provides the highest standard of medical care to these critical patients. The Sadashaya Super Speciality Hospital at Gorakhpur is an innovative dream project of its founder Dr. Sohan Lal.
Dr. Sohan Lal Clinic provides the facility of all investigations required for diagnostic treatment.
In Dr. Sohan Lal Clinic, the pharmacy delivers genuine, authentic, top-quality medicines to our O.P.D. patients and also for online medicine orders.
Dr. Sohan Lal Clinic is a world-class POLYCLINIC treatment facility offering scientific, research-based, and professional services to people across the world.
HOLISTIC TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL SPECIALTIES
Dr. Anand Kumar is committed to providing the best treatment to his patients irrespective of disease complexity or severity. He has vast clinical experience in prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of various medical specialties that are as follows:-
- HAEMATOLOGY: deals with various conditions like anemia, leukemia, and lymphoma.
- PULMONOLOGY: deals with the medical conditions related to the respiratory tract. Some pulmonological diseases are asthma, tuberculosis, COPD.
- NEUROLOGY: deals with medical conditions of the central nervous system, the brain, and spinal cord. Associated diseases like migraine, epilepsy, herpes neuralgia, spondylosis (Cervical / Lumbar), prolapsed disc (PIVD), lumbago-sciatica, stroke, and polyneuropathies.
- HEPATO – BILIARY: deals with the disease of the liver, pancreas, gall bladder, and biliary tree. Conditions that are treated are hepatitis, pancreatitis, cirrhosis, and liver failure.
- CARDIOLOGY: deals with disorders related to the heart. Some common conditions include congenital heart diseases and valvular heart diseases.
- GASTROENTEROLOGY: deals with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. Some conditions that are treated are gastritis, acid peptic disease (APD) inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), constipation, and hemorrhoids.
- RHEUMATOLOGY: refers to disease of bones, joints, and connective tissue that include rheumatoid arthritis, spondyloarthropathies, and gout.
- NEPHROLOGY: deals with the disease of kidneys. Nephological conditions include kidney/ ureter/ bladder (KUB) stones, nephritis, kidney failure, and chronic kidney diseases.
- INFECTIOUS DISEASES: refers to the diseases that are caused by organisms such as bacteria, fungi, and viruses. Some infectious diseases are measles, chickenpox, malaria, typhoid fevers, dengue fever tuberculosis, pneumonia, liver abscess, filariasis, urinary tract infections.
- DERMATOLOGY: deals with disease related to skin, hair, and nails. Some common skin conditions are dermatitis, psoriasis, acne, melasma, warts & corns, hives, and vitiligo. Some very common hair conditions are hair loss, alopecia, dandruff, and premature greying of hair
- ENT: deals with diseases of the ear, nose, and throat. Ear discharge, ear perforation are some common conditions for the ear. Allergic rhinitis, nasal polyps are common conditions for the nose. Tonsillitis, pharyngitis, hoarseness of voice are some conditions of the throat.
- MALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM: deals with conditions like erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, loss of libido, infertility, and prostate diseases.
- FEMALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM: deals with conditions like breast tumors, polycystic ovary syndrome (P.C.O.S), and uterine fibroid menopausal syndrome.
- ENDOCRINOLOGY: deals with issues related to the system of glands that produce hormones like thyroid hormone and insulin. Some common conditions include diabetes and thyroid disease.
- ONCOLOGY: deals with targeted cancer treatments for tongue, breast, cervix, etc