Dr. Shiv Ratan Lal was the founder of the Department of Homeopathy during the Pre-Independence of India in 1933.
Dr. Sohan Lal’s revolutionary efforts to provide holistic affordable healthcare services to the economically weaker sections of the society made him a doctor of “masses”; and they established him as a ''Brand'' and an "Icon of Homeopathy". The extensive four decades clinical work of Dr. Sohan Lal has been archived as case studies for future references. The past two generations of doctors were pioneers in the field of Homeopathy.
Dr. Anand Kumar, the third generation, in the year 1998 joined the prestigious clinic as a Consultant Physician and he established the "Department of Internal Medicine". Since then, the clinic offers an unique integrated healthcare facility in a “POLYCLINIC” set up provided by a Department of Homeopathy and by a Department of Internal Medicine. Dr. Anand Kumar had the privilege to work as an apprentice to his father Dr. Sohan Lal, where he honed his professional skills. Dr. Anand Kumar as the Proprietor of Dr. Sohan Lal Clinic is committed to preserve his great legacy and to carry forward the Noble Tradition Of Service, Devotion and Trust.
Dr. Sohan Lal Clinic is a state-of-the-art POLYCLINIC facility with world-class infractructure and facilities for patients from all around the globe. Dr. Sohan Lal Clinic is belived to be one of the best POLYCLINIC and is an established leader among heathcare providers with multiple achievements and peoples accreditations to its name for its high success rate in treatment and being globally affordable.
One of the aspects that sets us apart as the best POLYCLINIC is that Dr. Sohan Lal Clinic is accredited by:
- 3 Generations of Reputed Doctors.
- 88 Years of Clinical Experience.
- 6 Million Satisfied Patients.
- A Brand–Highly Trusted.
- Holistic Integrated Treatment.
Dr. Sohan Lal Clinic under the leadership of Dr. Anand Kumar is a regional hub for heathcare facility to the vast geographical region of eastern Uttar Pradesh, neighbouring state Bihar and neighbouring country Nepal. In this large population of patients, many are from the weaker sections of the society and they hope for affordable treatment. Homeopathy is their first choice because:
- SAFE and HEALTHY – No Side Effects.
- RAPID RESPONSE & Permanent Cure.
- INCREASE IMMUNITY – Less Prone To Diseases.
- GLOBALLY AFFORDABLE – For All.
- HIGH SUCCESS RATE – In Chronic & Re-occouring diseases.
Dr. Anand Kumar as a Consultant Physician provides unparalled spectrum of preventive and diagnostic treatment to patients of all age groups. He is skilled in managing patients suffering from chronic multi-system and Re-occouring diseases. He strives to provide the best possible medical treatment to his patients aiming to achive the highest possible success rate. He has a wealth of clinical experience to provide treatment with a broader vision and expertise.
In Dr. Sohan Lal Clinic, the POLYCLINIC facility helps patients to choose their mode of treatment; either from the Department of Homeopathy or from the Department of Internal Medicine.
In Dr. Sohan Lal clinic, the O.P.D patients with multi- system diseases have the facility of hospitalization at Sadashaya Super Speciality Hospital . Here Dr. Anand Kumar provides highest standard of medical care to these critical patients. The Sadashaya Super Speciality Hospital at Gorakhpur is a innovative dream project of its founder Dr. Sohan Lal.
Dr. Sohan Lal clinic provides the facility of all investigations required for diagnostic treatment.
In Dr. Sohan Lal clinic, the pharmacy delivers genuine, authentic, top quality medicines to our O.P.D. patients and also for online medicine orders.
Dr. Sohan Lal Clinic is a world-class POLYCLINIC treatment facility offering scientific, research based and professional services to the people across the world.
HOLISTIC TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL SPECIALITES
Dr. Anand Kumar is committed to provide the best treatment to his patients irrespective of disease complexity or severity.He has a vast clinical experience in prevention, diagnosis and treatment of various medical specialities that are as follows:-
- HAEMTOLOGY: deals with various conditions like anemia, leukemia, and lymphoma.
- PULMONOLOGY: deals with the medical conditions related to the respiratory tract. Some pulmonological diseases are asthma, tuberculosis, COPD
- NEUROLOGY: deals with medical the medical conditions of central nervous system, the brain and spinal cord. Associated disease like stroke, spondylosis (Cervical / Lumbar) , prolapse disc, (PIVD), sciatica, migraine and polyneuropathies.
- HEPATO – BILIARY: deals with disease of liver, pancreas, gall bladder and biliary tree. Conditions that are treated are hepatitis, pancreatitis, cirrhosis and liver failure.
- CARDIOLOGY: deals with the disorders related to the heart. Some common conditions include congenital heart diseases and valvular heart diseases.
- GASTROENTEROLOGY: deals with diseases of the gastro- intestinal tract. Some conditions that are treated are gastritis, acid peptic disease (APD) inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), constipation and haemorrids.
- RHEUMATOLOGY: refers to disease of bones, joints and connective tissue that include rheumatoid arthritis, spondyloarthropathies, and gout.
- NEPHROLOGY: deals with the disease of kidneys. Nephological conditions include kidney/ ureter/ bladder (KUB) stones, nephritis, kidney failure and chronic kidney diseases.
- INFECTIOUS DISEASES: refers to the diseases that are caused by organisms such as bacteria, fungi, and viruses. Some infectious diseases are miningitis, dengue fevers, chicken pox, influenza, malaria, typhoid fevers, tuberculosis, hepatitis, UTI, pneumonia.
- DERMATOLOGY: deals with disease related to skin, hair, and nails. Some common skin conditions are eczema, psoriasis, acne, melasma, warts & corns, vitiligo and urticaria. Some very common hair conditions are hair fall/ loss, alopecia, premature greying of hair and dandruff.
- ENT : deals with diseases of ear, nose and throat. Ear discharge, perforation and decreased hearing are some common conditions for ear. Allergical rhinitis, nasal polyps and adenoids are common conditions for nose. Tonsilitis & hypertrophy of tonsils, pharyngitis, hoarseness of voice are some conditions of throat.
- MALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM :deals with conditions like erectile dysfunction premature ejaculation, loss of libido, infertility and prostate diseases.
- FEMALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM: deals with conditions like breast tumors, polycystic ovary syndrome (P.C.O.S), and uterine fibroid menopausal syndrome.
- ENDOCRINOLOGY:deals with issues related to system of glands that produce harmones like thyroid harmone and insulin.some commonconditions include diabetes and thyroid disease.
- ONCOLOGY:deals with targeted cancer treatments for tongue,breast,cervix,etc